Reading reflection #7 (due July 12)
While reading or after reading "" (, ) please highlight sentences in the text that you agree or disagree with.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Cite one of your highlights from the reading.
- State your opinion of the cited text — i.e. in agreement, do not agree, unsure of how I feel, etc. — and explain why you hold this opinion.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the lecture on July 12 to the reading reflection on Canvas.
This reading reflection is worth 5% (5 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 1 point for clearly citing which highlighted portion of the text you are referring to using a standard citation format and indicating a page or paragraph number.
- 3.5 points for a clear and on-topic explanation of why you hold a particular opinion in relation to the cited text.
How reflections work
Just a reminder about how reflections work:
- You only need to complete two reflections over the term.
- There are seven available.
- You may complete up to three reflections and the lowest grade will be dropped.