Reading reflection #6 (due Nov 10)
While reading or after reading "A Portfolio Hiring Managers Can't Deny" (Mall, 2018) please highlight sentences in the text that you believe are most relevant to the upcoming P3: Portfolio project.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select one highlight that you believe are most relevant to the upcoming P3: Portfolio project.
- Explain why you believe the highlight is most relevant.
- Explain how this highlight will change your approach to the project.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the end of lecture on Nov 10 to Andrew in class.
This reading reflection is worth 5% (5 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 0.5 point for clearly citing which two highlighted portion of the text you are referring indicating a page or paragraph number.
- 2 points are given for a concise and clear explanation of why you believe the highlight is most relevant to the project.
- 2 points are given for an concise and clear explanation of how this highlight will change your approach to the project.
How reflections work
Just a reminder about how reflections work:
- You only need to complete two reflections over the term.
- There are seven available.
- You may complete up to three reflections and the lowest grade will be dropped.