Reading reflection #5 (due Oct 27)
This document is a draft
Until Oct 27As a result it may still change up until Oct 27.
Before reading "Getting Set Up (Chapter 1)" (Marquis, 2016) read "Adding A Dyslexia-Friendly Mode To A Website" (Barstow, 2021).
While reading "Getting Set Up (Chapter 1)" (Marquis, 2016) highlight sentences in the text that point out problems in the Barstow article.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select two highlights that point out problems in the Barstow article.
- Explain why you agree or disagree with each highlight.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the end of lecture on Oct 27 to Andrew in class.
This reading reflection is worth 5% (5 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 1 point for clearly citing which two highlighted portions of the text you are referring to using a standard citation format and indicating a page or paragraph number (0.5 points per portion cited).
- 3.5 points are given for an on-topic explanation of why you agree or disagree with each highlight (1.75 points per explanation).
How reflections work
Just a reminder about how reflections work:
- You only need to complete two reflections over the term.
- There are seven available.
- You may complete up to three reflections and the lowest grade will be dropped.