Reading reflection #3 (due Sept 29)
While reading or after reading "The New Layout (Chapter 3)" (Andrew, 2017) please highlight sentences in the text that you believe are most relevant to the current project.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select two highlights that you believe are most relevant to the current project.
- Explain why you believe each highlight is most relevant.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the end of lecture on Sept 29 to Andrew in class.
This reading reflection is worth 5% (5 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 0.5 points for clearly citing which one highlighted portions of the text you are referring to by including a quote and/or indicating a page or paragraph number (0.25 points per portion cited)
- 4 points for a on-topic explanation of why you believe each highlight is most relevant (2 points per explanation)
How reflections work
Just a reminder about how reflections work:
- You only need to complete two reflections over the term.
- There are seven available.
- You may complete up to three reflections and the lowest grade will be dropped.