Reading reflection #2 (due Sept 22)
How reflections work
Just a reminder about how reflections work:
- You only need to complete two reflections over the term.
- There are seven available.
- You may complete up to three reflections and the lowest grade will be dropped.
While reading or after reading "Atomic Design Methodology (Chapter 2)" (Frost, 2016) please highlight sentences in the text that you do not understand or find confusing.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select two highlights that you did not understand or found confusing.
- Briefly explain what or why each highlight was difficult to understand or found confusing.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the end of lecture on Sept 22 to Andrew in class.
This reading reflection is worth 5% (5 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 1.5 points for clearly citing which two highlighted portions of the text you are referring to using a standard citation format and indicating a page or paragraph number (0.75 points per portion cited).
- 3 points for an explanation of what and why each highlight selected was difficult to understand or confusing (1.5 points per explanation).