Remember you only need to complete four reflections over the term. There are eight available.
While reading or after reading "Atomic Design Methodology (Chapter 2)" (Frost, 2016) please highlight portions of the text that you do not understand or find confusing.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select two highlights that you did not understand or found confusing.
- Briefly explain what or why each highlight was difficult to understand or found confusing.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the lecture on May 27 to the reading reflection on Canvas.
This reading reflection is worth 2.5% (2.5 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points are given for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 1 point is given for clearly citing which two highlighted portions of the text you are referring to (0.5 points per portion cited).
- 1 point is given for a brief explanation of what or why each highlight selected was difficult to understand or confusing (0.5 points per explanation).