This is old content
Andrew is not currently teaching IAT-334. This material is left online for reference only.
Remember you only need to complete five reflections over the term. There are ten available.
While reading or after reading "Persuasive Mechanisms" (Bowles, 2018) please highlight portions of the text that you agree or disagree with.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Cite one of your highlights from the reading.
- State your opinion of the cited text — i.e. in agreement, do not agree, unsure of how I feel, etc. — and explain why you hold this opinion.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the lecture on July 27 to the reading reflection on Canvas.
This reading reflection is worth 4% (4 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 0.5 points are given for clearly citing which highlighted portion of the text you are referring to.
- 3 points are given for a clear and on-topic explanation of why you hold a particular opinion in relation to the cited text.