This is old content
Andrew is not currently teaching IAT-334. This material is left online for reference only.
Remember you only need to complete five reflections over the term. There are ten available.
While reading or after reading "Designing for Humans (Chapter 2)" (Walter, 2020) please highlight portions of the text that you believe are most relevant to the upcoming final project.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select two highlights that you believe are most relevant to the upcoming final project.
- Briefly explain why you believe each highlight is most relevant.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the lecture on July 6 to the reading reflection on Canvas.
This reading reflection is worth 4% (4 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 0.5 points for clearly citing which two highlighted portions of the text you are referring to (0.25 points per portion cited).
- 3 points are given for a brief and on-topic explanation of why you believe each highlight is most relevant (1.5 points per explanation).