This is old content
Andrew is not currently teaching IAT-334. This material is left online for reference only.
Remember you only need to complete five reflections over the term. There are ten available.
The "Who Are the Users? (Chapter 2)" (Sharon, 2016) reading is very long: It is approximately 9400 words, or about 47 minutes of reading. In the table of contents please highlight the headings for the sections you think are most important for you to read. Select at least three sections and read those sections.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Explain why you selected the highlighted sections for reading.
- Explain what you took away from the sections you read.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the lecture on June 22 to the reading reflection on Canvas.
This reading reflection is worth 4% (4 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 1.5 points for clearly explaining why you selected the highlighted sections for reading.
- 2 points for a brief and on-topic explanation of what you took away from each of the sections read.