Remember you only need to complete five reflections over the term (there are ten available).
While reading or after reading "The Process (Chapter 3)" (Hall, 2013) please highlight portions of the text that you do not understand or find confusing.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select two highlights that you did not understand or found confusing.
- Briefly explain what about the text, and why each highlight was difficult to understand or confusing.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the lecture on June 8 to the reading reflection on Canvas.
This reading reflection is worth 4% (4 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points are given for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 1 point is given for clearly citing which two highlighted portions of the text you are referring to (0.5 points per portion cited).
- 2.5 point is given for a brief and on-topic explanation of what about the text, and why each highlight selected was difficult to understand or confusing (1.25 points per explanation).