Reading reflection #2 (due June 1)
On this page:
This is old content
Andrew is not currently teaching IAT-334. This material is left online for reference only.
Remember you only need to complete five reflections over the term. There are ten available.
While reading or after reading "Screen-based Thinking: Let's Make an App! (Chapter 2)" (Krishna, 2015) please highlight portions of the text that evoke a strong response from you (positive, negative, or otherwise).
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select two highlights that evoked a strong response from you.
- Briefly explain what was your response and why each highlight evoked a strong response.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the lecture on June 1 to the reading reflection on Canvas.
This reading reflection is worth 4% (4 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 1 point for clearly citing which two highlighted portions of the text you are referring to (0.5 points per portion cited).
- 2.5 points are given for a brief and on-topic explanation of what was your response and why each highlight evoked a strong response (1.25 points per explanation).