Sketch #10 (due July 25)
On this page:
This is old content
Andrew is not currently teaching IAT-334. This material is left online for reference only.
Select one user task from your final project design work. Imagine a potential mistake by the user or use an error found in testing your prototype to sketch five different ways of responding to the error. The sketches need to show:
- What task the user was performing.
- What the potential or discovered error is.
- What are the five possible error responses from the system.
Add text notes as needed to help us understand what the sketches show.
Once done, please scan or photograph your sketches for submission as one JPG file.
Your submission is due to Canvas before midnight on July 25.
This reading reflection is worth 1% (1 point) of your final grade.
- 0.25 points for submitting a hand-rendered sketch.
- 0.25 points for submitting a readable sketch (clear scan or photograph).
- 0.5 points for following the instructions and completing the requested sketch(es).