Sketch #9 (due July 18)
On this page:
This is old content
Andrew is not currently teaching IAT-334. This material is left online for reference only.
Having read "Communicating Your Brand (Chapter 3)" (Perez-Cruz, 2019) please propose in sketches your design language for your final project. At minimum please include some:
- Basic components: small, standalone items such as buttons and icons.
- Composite components: collections of standalone items, such as navigation.
- Layout: how the pieces are organized on the screen.
Add text notes as needed to help us understand what the sketches show.
Once done, please scan or photograph your sketches for submission as one JPG file.
Your submission is due to Canvas before midnight on July 18.
This reading reflection is worth 1% (1 point) of your final grade.
- 0.25 points for submitting a hand-rendered sketch.
- 0.25 points for submitting a readable sketch (clear scan or photograph).
- 0.5 points for following the instructions and completing the requested sketch(es).