Sketch #8 (due July 11)
On this page:
This is old content
Andrew is not currently teaching IAT-334. This material is left online for reference only.
To work towards the final project, your sketching task this week is to come up with three different interactive system ideas. These ideas should be in relation to your chosen domain, context, and users. Each idea should use 3-5 sketches to show how the interactive system might be used. Sketches should include:
- A brief note of what the interactive system is
- Context of use (i.e. device, location, activity, etc)
- Interactions with the system
- Activity the system supports
Once done, please scan or photograph your sketches for submission as one JPG file.
You are allowed to use this exercise as part of your project but it should not be your final submission.
Your submission is due to Canvas before midnight on July 11.
This reading reflection is worth 1% (1 point) of your final grade.
- 0.25 points for submitting a hand-rendered sketch.
- 0.25 points for submitting a readable sketch (clear scan or photograph).
- 0.5 points for following the instructions and completing the requested sketch(es).