Sketch #7 (due July 4)
On this page:
This is old content
Andrew is not currently teaching IAT-334. This material is left online for reference only.
Based on your research for your final project, your sketching task is meant to help you 'see' the domain, context, and individual being designed for. Please create one sketch that provides a glance at the following:
- The domain,
- the context (such as what, when, where, why, how),
- the individual (and their experiences).
Add text notes as needed to help us understand what the sketches show but aim to have the sketches explain mostly visually.
Once done, please scan or photograph your sketches for submission as one JPG file.
You are allowed to use this exercise as part of your project but it should not be your final submission.
Your submission is due to Canvas before midnight on July 4.
This reading reflection is worth 1% (1 point) of your final grade.
- 0.25 points for submitting a hand-rendered sketch.
- 0.25 points for submitting a readable sketch (clear scan or photograph).
- 0.5 points for following the instructions and completing the requested sketch(es).