This is old content
Andrew is not currently teaching IAT-334. This material is left online for reference only.
Find three interface animations you commonly encounter on a daily basis. Using the "Sketching Interface Animations - An Interview with Eva-Lotta Lamm" (Head, 2016) reading as a starting point, sketch for each:
- The trigger: What starts the interaction?
- The action: What happens in response to the trigger?
- The quality: How does the animation play out?
Add text notes as needed to help us understand what the sketches show.
Once done, please scan or photograph your sketches for submission as one JPG file.
Your submission is due to Canvas before midnight on June 27.
This reading reflection is worth 1% (1 point) of your final grade.
- 0.25 points for submitting a hand-rendered sketch.
- 0.25 points for submitting a readable sketch (clear scan or photograph).
- 0.5 points for following the instructions and completing the requested sketch(es).