Remember you only need to complete four reflections over the term. There are nine available.
While reading or after reading "Compose (Chapter 2)" (Kubie, 2018) please highlight portions of the text that you believe are part of the argument or claims of the author.
Once done highlighting, please:
- State what you believe the author is claiming.
- Describe how the author makes and/or supports their claim with three examples.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the lecture on Jul 26 to the reading reflection on Canvas.
This reading reflection is worth 2.5% (2.5 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested above.
- 0.5 points for a clear and concise statement of what the author is claiming.
- 1.5 points are given for three examples and descriptions of how the author makes and/or supports their claim (0.5 points per example and description).