Reading reflection #7 (due Nov. 4)
This is old content
Andrew is not currently teaching IAT-235. This material is left online for reference only.
While reading or after reading "Responsible Design (Chapter 1)" (Jehl, 2015) please highlight sentences in the text that you believe relate to your work as a designer, developer, or otherwise.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select two highlights that relate to your work as a designer, developer, or otherwise.
- Explain how and why each highlight relates to your work.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the lecture on Nov. 4 to the reading reflection on Canvas.
This reading reflection is worth 5% (5 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 1 point for clearly citing which two highlighted portions of the text you are referring to using a standard citation format and indicating a page or paragraph number (0.5 points per portion cited).
- 3.5 points are given for an on-topic explanation of how and why each highlight relates to your work (1.75 points per explanation).
How reflections work
Just a reminder about how reflections work:
- You only need to complete two reflections over the term.
- There are nine available.
- You may complete up to three reflections and the lowest grade will be dropped.