Reading reflection #6 (due Oct. 28)
This is old content
Andrew is not currently teaching IAT-235. This material is left online for reference only.
While reading or after reading "Accessibility Through Semantic HTML" (Kalbag, 2017) please highlight sentences in the text that evoke a strong response from you (positive, negative, or otherwise).
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select two highlights that evoked a strong response from you.
- Explain what was your response and why each highlight evoked a strong response.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the lecture on Oct. 28 to the reading reflection on Canvas.
This reading reflection is worth 5% (5 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 1 point for clearly citing which two highlighted portions of the text you are referring to using a standard citation format and indicating a page or paragraph number (0.5 points per portion cited).
- 3.5 points for an on-topic explanation of what was your response and why each highlight evoked a strong response (1.75 points per explanation).
How reflections work
Just a reminder about how reflections work:
- You only need to complete two reflections over the term.
- There are nine available.
- You may complete up to three reflections and the lowest grade will be dropped.