Remember you only need to complete four reflections over the term. There are nine available.
While reading or after reading "Accessibility Through Semantic HTML" (Kalbag, 2017) please highlight portions of the text that evoke a strong response from you (positive, negative, or otherwise).
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select two highlights that evoked a strong response from you.
- Briefly explain what was your response and why each highlight evoked a strong response.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the lecture on Jul 5 to the reading reflection on Canvas.
This reading reflection is worth 2.5% (2.5 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points are given for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 1 point is given for clearly citing which two highlighted portions of the text you are referring to (0.5 points per portion cited).
- 1 point is given for a brief explanation of what was your response and why each highlight evoked a strong response (0.5 points per explanation).