Remember you only need to complete four reflections over the term. There are nine available.
While reading or after reading "Process (Chapter 3)" (Vinh, 2011) please highlight portions of the text that you believe are most applicable to the current project.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select two highlights that you believe are most applicable to the current project.
- Briefly explain how you would apply what each highlight discusses to the current project.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the lecture on Jun 28 to the reading reflection on Canvas.
This reading reflection is worth 2.5% (2.5 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 0.5 points for clearly citing which two highlighted portions of the text you are referring to (0.25 points per portion cited).
- 1.5 points are given for a brief and on-topic explanation of how you would apply what each highlight discusses to the current project (0.75 points per explanation).