Reading reflection #5 (due Oct. 21)
On this page:
This is old content
Andrew is not currently teaching IAT-235. This material is left online for reference only.
While reading or after reading "Process (Chapter 3)" (Vinh, 2011) please highlight sentences in the text that you believe are most applicable to the current project.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select two highlights that you believe are most applicable to the current project.
- Explain how you would apply what each highlight discusses to the current project.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the lecture on Oct. 21 to the reading reflection on Canvas.
This reading reflection is worth 5% (5 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 1 point for clearly citing which two highlighted portions of the text you are referring to using a standard citation format and indicating a page or paragraph number (0.5 points per portion cited).
- 3.5 points for an on-topic explanation of how you would apply what each highlight discusses to the current project (1.75 points per explanation).
How reflections work
Just a reminder about how reflections work:
- You only need to complete two reflections over the term.
- There are nine available.
- You may complete up to three reflections and the lowest grade will be dropped.