Remember you only need to complete four reflections over the term. There are nine available.
While reading or after reading "Gestalt Principles (98-115), Framing (116-127)" (Lupton, 2015) please highlight portions of the text that you do not understand or find confusing.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select one highlight that you did not understand or found confusing.
- Explain why you do not understand or find it confusing.
- Find another resource that you believe explains this concept further or better.
- Using your own words or a sketch, please briefly try to explain the item you found confusing.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the lecture on Jun 7 to the reading reflection on Canvas.
This reading reflection is worth 2.5% (2.5 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 0.5 points for clearly citing which one highlighted portion of the text you are referring to.
- 0.5 points for clearly explaining why you do not understand or find the highlighted portion confusing.
- 0.5 points for citing another resource that explains this concept further or better.
- 0.5 points for briefly trying to explain the concept in words or a sketch.