Content Sketch (due June 19)
To clarify the structure of your P3 presentation you will spend time 'sketching' the structure of your presentation. As part of the sketches, consider how the presentation will show (not just tell) us the relevant information. Please include in your sketch:
- Bullet point notes of what your presentation will contain.
- Sketch out a diagram of how you plan on moving through the information.
- Include in the diagram visuals that will appear in the presentation.
Once done, please scan or photograph your sketches for submission as one JPG file. You are allowed to use this exercise as part of your project.
Your submission is due to Canvas before midnight on June 19.
This reading reflection is worth 1% (1 point) of your final grade.
- 0.25 points for submitting a hand-rendered sketch.
- 0.25 points for submitting a readable sketch (clear scan or photograph).
- 0.5 points for following the instructions and completing the requested sketch(es).