Gestalt Sketch (due Sept. 26)
On this page:
This is old content
Andrew is not currently teaching IAT-235. This material is left online for reference only.
To start thinking about how to lay out your slides for P2 you will be demonstrating some gestalt principles in sketch form. Make sure the sketches are no wider than 4".
Please label each sketch:
- Sketch a layout that uses proximity to group related content.
- Sketch a layout that uses continuity to group related content.
- Sketch a layout that uses similarity to group related content.
- Sketch a layout that uses closure to group related content.
Once done, please scan or photograph your sketches for submission as one JPG file. You are allowed to use this exercise as part of your project.
Your submission is due to Canvas before midnight on Sept. 26.
This reading reflection is worth 1% (1 point) of your final grade.
- 0.25 points for submitting a hand-rendered sketch.
- 0.25 points for submitting a readable sketch (clear scan or photograph).
- 0.5 points for following the instructions and completing the requested sketch(es).