Sept 24: P1 Peer Critiques (In-lab)
Please complete the following:
- Find two other individuals to trade feedback with.
- Read their argument and answer:
- Can you understand the strengths of the design? Why or why not?
- Is there an effective use of images to suppor the argument for the design? Why or why not?
- Look at their design and answer:
- Is the visual language consistent through-out the design? Why or why not?
- Is the scale of the information effective given the form that has been chosen? Why or why not?
- Clearly label and write-out your answers in complete sentences.
Your submission for this exercise should include:
- The name of the individual being reviewed.
- Your answers to the questions above for each of the individuals in complete sentences.
Your submission must be made before the end of your lab time to Canvas. If you are not quite done, submit anyways for part-marks.