Reading reflection #5 (due Oct 18)
While reading or after reading "Selections from" (Hogan, 2017) please highlight sentences in the text that you believe are most likely to make you change your approach to presenting.
Once done highlighting, please:
- Select two highlights that you believe are most likely to make you change your approach to presenting.
- Explain why you believe each highlight is most likely to make you change your approach.
- Explain how the highlight might change your approach to presenting.
Your responses can be submitted anytime before the end of lecture on Oct 18 to Andrew in class.
This reading reflection is worth 5% (5 points) of your final grade.
- 0.5 points for submitting your reading with highlights as requested.
- 1 point for clearly citing which two highlighted portions of the text you are referring to by including a quote and/or indicating a page or paragraph number (0.5 points per portion cited).
- 1.5 points for an explanation of why each highlight selected is most likely to make you change your approach to presenting (0.75 points per explanation).
- 2 points for an explanation of how each highlight might change your approach to presenting (1 point per explanation).
How reflections work
Just a reminder about how reflections work:
- You only need to complete two reflections over the term.
- There are eight available.
- You may complete up to three reflections and the lowest grade will be dropped.